Day 744 when the energy of indeterminacy arises.

Do I stand in my accepted self-created individuality? My Experience based on facts. Or became experiences without meaning, till that moment, facts? 

At One moment, I'm walking down the street, then I look around the corner, Beyond a large building where I have no view of what comes after this bend.

Only the moment where I have no view is there. At that moment A thought could be: 'I have no view'. But I have my Breath. I am Breathing without A self created point of meaning. My Physical Beingness Provides Me with Breath. A moment what's the best for me is already there. 

What happens around the corner. Will it be a comparison? Collected information. Acceptance and Allowance of the past. Stowed away 'Unconsciously.' Around the corner I will be Aware. If what I will see, hear, smell already exists. 

But what happens when you don't have an Plan what will happen? No clue? What will happen is that the Experience, that you will meet, meets you, As a reflection. 
Before you walk around the corner, in real life, at that moment, does not, Yet, exist, Is unknown!

What Mostly happens if the moment which we will meet is unknown Yet, This fact frightens us, because certainty is lacking. The view is missing. Certainty due to the large building block.

Due to the lack of knowledge, the unknown experience, which is around the corner, will be Frightening.

The problem of indeterminacy arises when one observes the eventual circularity of virtually every possible definition. It is easy to find loops of definition in any dictionary (mind), because this seems to be the only way that certain concepts, and generally very important ones such as that of existence, can be defined in the English language. 

A definition is a collection of other words, and in any finite dictionary if one continues to follow the trail of words in search of the precise meaning of any given term, one will inevitably encounter this linguistic indeterminacy.

Because the certainness is lacking, ones mind will comes up with definitions.
Philosophers and scientists generally try to eliminate indeterminate terms from their arguments, since any indeterminate thing is unquantifiable and untestable; similarly, any hypothesis which consists of a statement of the properties of something unquantifiable or indefinable cannot be falsified and thus cannot be said to be supported by evidence that does not falsify it.

The mind will find evidence As soon as the mind experiences uncertainty. It looks for reason, evidence, certainty.

Reason, evidence, certainty will become mind Desire, hope or wish fulfilled thinking. Those aspects Generate energy, positively if the expected image one has created in mind is met. Or negative if not. 

But before one walks around the corner there is no physical evidence Available. The mind provides His answer as soon as uncertainty arises. For now, it's helpful to know this. The phenomenon The physical moment when someone walks around the corner in the unknown Yet, brings certainty within the uncertain outcome. 

Certainty that cannot be known before the physical turn around the corner without sight. Only Brought by illusion or speculation, arises from the aspects of the hope, expectation or reasoning within the mind. So If the Pervidu Will amaze me or will frustrates me, both frustration or being amazed already exists in my mind before I take the turn. Information derived from the personal I of the mind. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme