Day 660 thankful.

I lack my innocence Beingness because I realize, see and understand that I have surrendered myself with the forces, which I have accepted and allowed myself to exist, as the energetic experience of my mind, which I reflects at my environment. 

It was my responsibility to do so. 

I realize, see and understand that I developed my own personalities, such as regret, blame, sadness, annoyance, shame and guilt etc.



For example the personality of guilt likes it to blame others. Then others are responsible for the pain which bothers me. For the losts I suffer from. That's why I use alcohol. And that's why I neglect to take good care of My physical body and innocence Beingness. Or I neglect, isolate myself from the people within my world and environment.

It's OK that I am Aware of those personalities, reflected by the circumstances I live in, my family, the people in the supermarket and others who also suffering from the choices they make and made in the past. 

The external cause which manifests the participation of my mind. Things that bother me/you the most within others as in your-,myself.

Selfforgiveness 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that things that bother me the most within others as in myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not thanks others enough which show me the things of myself which bother me at most. 
IF and when I am others not thankful for showing me the things which bother me, then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize, see and understand that I mostly blame others for the things they show me which bother me.

I commit myself that I will be people thankful if they show me the things that bother me in the present moment. 

Write yourself to freedom. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme