Day 659 grateful for

Grateful, feeling or showing an appreciation for something done or received.

"I'm grateful to you for all your help"

What's easier for me, start complaining or being thankful? 

Seeing and understanding 
I realize see and understand that I complain about something because I have a goal in mind, something that's missing which I am longing for. The longing as the energy of desire, and the image of missing, both manifest this energy of missing and the goal (desire) which I have in mind, which is causing the error, because where I am longing for is what I am missing, and whit my thoughts, both aspects, I want to control my mind.

When it's cold, wet and windy outside, within my inner mind experience I desire the sunshine, the warmth and cosiness of summer.

As you can see, In a way, most of the time we create trouble, as the image of the cold (desire) in here, and the image of the sun (missing), our goal, which we accepted and allowed ourself to exist as the error in Our mind.

Write yourself to freedom.

To free ourselves from error which we create, we need to see what is going on in our mind. When the image in here tells us it's cold outside and the mind desire, the missing, as the image of sunny weather at the beach within our mind, manifest the energy of discontent, dissatisfaction, boredom etc. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme