Day 755 wich doubt way question why misdoubt!

If I would know more than I need I has to Carry more mind. If I ask myself why and where for do I need more knowledge? 


The question is if doubt changes into misdoubt than I does not have the Courage to trust myself any longer. Than I does Stop myself and Breath but starts thinking about which step I need to take To realize something in here. Than I start thinking about the fact and experiences myself that I have failed. In the same moment I read the following text:

“Self forgiveness means to lay the past at rest and live every breath as a new life. The only reason you fall - is because you have not let go of the past. Push yourself, because eventually the will-power will be enough. I have fallen many times in developing sufficient accumulated will and discipline to change - never give up on yourself. It is those that give up = that Fail. Those that fall often, learn one thing about themselves: And that is that they never give up. I will rather fall often - than Fail." Bernard Poolman

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme