Day 753 If I than.

When you talk about I, you're talking about the story of your mind. The idea of self. Your self idea. Idea's which represents images about how people or things should behave or be. Conditioned by someones own acceptance and allowance. The self-image mind format, which reflects the ownership of the expectation or desire. 
A creation From the past images looking for fulfillment in the future. A fugitive I, like a wave at the water surface which any moment will change, than disappears. 


I am here, as reality, without this needed mind self-image. I am here as Beingness, which is always Selfhonestly like innocence, Without doubt behind the words I use. 

Doubt which exist within my self image mind, which is separated as itself and depends on the energy of my mind, which can change every minute or every single day. When I need something then imbalance covers my perception. 

When I notice that voice of this self-image imbalance within my mind, if I am aware of its voice, this being aware, then I realize see and understand that I am Knowing myself as self-image resonates with imbalance. It's not who I am as Beingness without doubt as innocence in here which represents real balanced freedom.

If I am aware that my mind self-image has Redeemed my reality in here, took my Beingness as innocence over like the experience within my consciousness, I can free myself from this through self-forgiveness. If I am Aware from my needs as self-image, For example the compulsion as realization of my victim identity. By agreeing myself And my actions as the victim personality self-image decision I made, I create superiority when I criticize others because I suppose I have acted well and you wrongly. Seeing through the plaintive voice in my self-image mind, first admitting this, is honest. Being honest is the most important thing to start with. When I'm annoyed I say yes I experience this energetic irritatedness.

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme