That person is really complex

That person is really complex because If I ask something, then he or she in general, always has counter-questions. The person never even can answer my request as resounding with yes (Be obedient). In general I always expect disapproval, criticism or that I am laughed at, being ridiculed. Through My assumption I always experience certainty that I and my contribution will be ridiculed.


I realize see and understand that Through My assumption, I do always experience certainty that my contribution will be ridiculed. Through My assumption I experience resistance, and then I want/ think about to avoid situations or persons whom I suspect will act according to My Assumption. 

Or if I act impulsive later I criticize myself. My mother last Saturday told me 'why do you always react annoyed.' This happened after she doubted my contribution and during our conversation she gave her answer, without questioning me anything, she imediatly answered my contribution with No! 

Selfforgiveness

I forgive myself  that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming 'After my contribution I wil be ridiculed.'

I forgive myself  that I have accepted and allowed myself  I'm sure that my contribution will be ridiculed.

IF AND WHEN....THEN
If and When
I expect/assuming 'I am sure my contribution will be ridiculed, Then I Stop Myself and Breath.

REALIZATION
I realize see and understand because I look honest to my own contribution.

I realize see and understand the assumtion which I have in mind will happen. 

I realize see and understand therefore I expect: 'My contribution will be ridiculed' because my assumption tells me this scenario. This is the reason why I experience resistance. 

I realize see and understand After I experience the negative energy of resistance assuming I will be ridiculed I'm thinking:  'After my contribution I wil be ridiculed.'

COMMITMENT
I commit myself that I Stop myself and breath if I experience resistance during a conversation.

The change of the psychology behind the assumption and reaction of after being ridiculed.

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme