Day 749 ADDICTED to SELF-GIVEN

An addiction is a state in which a person is physically and/or mentally dependent on a habit or substance. 

Why is an addiction hard to break? While writing this text, as soon as I do concentrated research into the fact of what does addiction mean, I am consciously working, Focused on this piece, instead of acting in a state of automatism. 

The leitmotif for my focus lies in my need that I want/have some form of perfection or professionalism Pursue: 'I would like to gather more information on this topic.'

The reason behind my information gathering for perfection is that if I have more information I can be rejected less quickly. I'm afraid and therefore I experience the energy of disapproval and judged negatively. I'm lessworthy. 


The basis is the so-called dual process model, the balance between automatisms and conscious decisions that guides our behavior, by explaining these systems, the workbook makes clear to clients how habitual behavior and addiction come about. It also helps to understand why behavior change is not so easy.

So behavior change Can be realized. 

I started first with Sounding Addiction. I want to see what pops-up in my mind. 

Add. In addition. I did. Tension. Friction. Tension (twice). 

My Addiction Proces MAP*
Thought: I don't want experience this inner tension. 
Event: Through an experience that made me feel bewildered. 
Result: This made me insecure because I was feeling guilty. 

Solution
Then, I learned by drinking alcohol that I could deal with this inner tension. I experienced that I had control over the energy of mineur, Down, sad mood, I could change into a Relaxing mood. 
The day after I experience myself dazed. After some drinks the relaxation mood was Fixed again. 

Bewilderment

This experience of being Dazed made me more dazed because of the situation of Dependency I lived in the assumption Give me more relaxation because I am dazed. Now I knew how I would transform Daze into Relaxation. 

Where I was familiar With my Mind battery within my Body and Beingness (soul) started Asking for. 

Being relaxed after dazed became. 

Because of the experience of DAZED I also experienced the energy of Despondation, Dejection, footfall, lying posture, humble worship. This was visible in my child behavior: Extreme adjustment and of dependence, Unsafe adhesion, Alertness, Flight behaviour, distrust. 

In general I was feeling Dazed: 'Bewilderment, Stupefaction, Daze', After several bad toxicated situations. It became a Dazed Addiction I Lived in environment at a Daily basis from then. 

Because I put out, in a leaflet about addiction and psycho education, the word bewilderment which triggered me. 

Versuft = meaning DAZED. 

DAZED, dull, doting, punch-drunk, perplexed, upset, blue. 
This being DAZED became my daily inner mind and physical body experience. 

By Difference
'A Context Change' 
I experienced
Myself DAZED. 

As my
Mind battery 
Emotions, thoughts, feelings
Creation Told me

Battery
Energy
Movement 
Dedicated

At
Uneasy
Stop
Reconsider

Awareness
Shy
Forward
Use

Substance use disorder (SUD) is complex a condition in which there is uncontrolled use of a substance despite harmful consequence. People with SUD have an intense focus on using a certain substance(s) such as alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs, to the point where the person’s ability to function in day to day life becomes impaired. People keep using the substance even when they know it is causing or will cause problems. The most severe SUDs are sometimes called addictions.

intense focus certain substances.
This substance changes focus
Switch uncertainty unwanted wanted
Perfection shyness criticism ashamed
Abnormal tolerable mind demands
Suffice Standards Creations Acceptance

If there is a tendency for something to happen, it is likely to happen or it often happens:
If there is a tendency I experience  homesickness, what Caused this sickness, missing Specific aspects of that home?

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme