Day 740 SELF-GIVEN

SELF-GIVING IS SELF-GIVEN

SELF-GIVEN sounding: I gave it to me. NO ONE ELSE DID. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT! The opportunity to transform a defect, gives you guaranteed a fifty percent saving of accepted energy Repository, because by taking back your self-responsibility, you make this saving possible.

Definition SELF-GIVENstated, fixed, or specified: at a given time, addicted or disposed (estranged) trashed, assigned as a basis of calculation, reasoning, etc.: Given A and B, C follows.

At a given time there was someone who looked at me, making me uncomfortable. During The next occasion with someone else who looked the same way, during this second occasion the experience of my energy of uncomfortable came back into my consciousness. Where was this experience stored in the meantime, that I was not aware of this energy of uncomfortable, What me estranged from my Beingness? Why!!! 

OMG

Why DID I EXPERIENCED THIS F**king ENERGY OF Uncomfortable? I experienced myself insecure and felt shy. Then the way some one else, again and again will look at me, the way of looking, I gave meaning to. 

I realize, see and understand that I gave meaning in my self-given way. Which was possible because I first (A) created, then decided gave an opinion (B), which became my opinion, projected back to myself, as my creation of opinion, triggered by something or someone in my environment (C). Acting in the state (A) I already felt/was uncertain and shy. So my uncertainty and shyness Lies beneath my view, as soon as someone looks in a way determined by me, judges this way as uncomfortable. 

So, I BATTLE the mind. And in a way I try to DOMINATE it. I try to suppress it and push it back/down. Because I believe that it is 'me'. And when, obviously with pretty much every thought and emotion/feeling that comes up, I see and realize that 'this is not my best potential! 

But, why do I blame my potential existence in my mind in a way 'not my best potential', which then give me the experience of uncomfortable? 

I realize see and understand it is only my given meaning, just agree! Once upon a time I gave it to me. As long as I realize this Awareness myself, I experienced it differently than if someone else makes me aware of what they are seemingly saying about me, which is yours! 

What I see what is yours is me!🙂

Thanks for reading! 

Desteni.org 

Desteni DIP I Process Lite 



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme