Day 731 if disapproval appears.

As soon as I see someone making a mistake, I rate this event as a mistake. Then I experience irritation. I then think: 'I don't understand why you're making a mistake.' 

I realize see and understand that I experience the energy of disagreement In my body and what appears exist. In my head I thought, because I was afraid that I will make a mistake, how can I keep the good peace by make others feel happy. I did everything without murmuring and without arguing so that no one can say a bad word about me.

Selfforgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I started thinking how can I keep the good peace by make others feel happy. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I want to achieve securenes by making others feel happy. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was insecure. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of disagreement In my body. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that because I experienced disagreement, then experience disapproval as a result.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself if someone makes a mistake then disapprove it by shaking my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed when I experience the energy of disapprovel, because I observe a mistake, that I condemn this behavior by shaking my head. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Interpret someone's behavior as a wrong decision. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was afraid because I started assuming that I was born as a wrong decision. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking that I was not planned 'born as a mistake' because of a wrong decision and the energy of grumble, growl, murmur, mutter, grouch, grouse Wanted to avoid. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was disappointed because I expected, with everything I wanted to do 'beforehand', grumble, growl, murmur, mutter, grouch, grouse. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that what I Wanted to avoid was critism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what I tried to avoid was what I expected and that was my fear to receive critism. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did everything without Grumbling and without arguing so that no one can say a bad word about me.

If and when I think what a sucker after someone makes a mistake, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand when I experience the energy of disapprovel, when I observe a mistake, that I then condemn this behavior by shaking my head.

I commit myself that I need to stop my reaction, when I assume 'what a sucker' if someone else has made a mistake. 

Thanks for reading! 



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme