Day 726 perfectly.

Doing things perfectly or in control then I want to avoid critism afraid to make mistakes. Instead making mistakes I avoid discussing or Communicate my thoughts, concerns or opinions. For context please see my previous post. 
A+ with Awareness. 


Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am afraid to make mistakes. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I want to achieve securenes by doing things perfectly. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am insecure. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am insecure because I expect criticism. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking what I will do it will be critized. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking about I am a mistake. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself started thinking about I am a mistake after I was told your parents had to get married because of you. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself after I started thinking this I was feeling guilty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was feeling guilty in combination with other causes due to events happening in a short time frame. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself causes due to events happening in a short time frame To which I have submitted as a culprit. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking I am the culprit, started in a period of time were I needed to be Informed that the mistakes I assumed are my fault, were not my responsibility. 

If and when I start thinking I am the culprit, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand thinking I am the culprit, started in a period of time were I needed to be Informed that the mistakes I assumed are my fault, were not my responsibility. 

Still committed to the writing process, lol. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme