Day 724 pedantic.

Excessively concerned with minor details or rules; over scrupulous. 

I doubt about if my analyses are careful and even painstaking, but never pedantic.

Wanting everything to be right. Caring too much about unimportant rules or details and not enough about understanding or appreciating a subject. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself wanting everything to be right. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking my view will be correct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming my view will be correct so I neglect others view. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming my point of view is correct sounds pedantic. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself if I behave pedantic then I it can be I sounds arrogant to others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself Caring too much about unimportant rules or details. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not caring enough about understanding or appreciating a subject. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself which is different from my expectation and than wanting others to do which is correct as my assumptions. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed wanting things to go my way makes me pedantic and arrogant this causes that I push people away. 

If and when I'm annoyed, then I stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand that Wanting things to go my way makes me pedantic and arrogant this causes me to push people away. 

I commit myself that I need not to be not that critical any longer about different things and views that others prefer more. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme