Day 691 I care about noiseless.

Caring for others, but only with the expectation that the other person will always be there to attend to my needs upon request. 

I realize see and understand that the but includes a condition, a demand. From Demanding: 'what you do, you do on my terms'.

Those are my terms 

Selfforgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself 'what I do, I do to please them'.

If I do What I do to please others, then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize see and understand that I want to please others to prevent myself from the experience of aggression and violence, to avoid the energy of anger and to satisfy others.

I commit myself that I have to investigate startingpoints of my anger personality. 

The anger personality 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I want to avoid my own experience of aggression and violence because In my mind I expect aggression and violence. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that as a child I experienced the energy of anger and then promised and agreed with myself that I need to avoid the energy of anger. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I need to avoid the energy of anger because I am focusing on the Signs I associate with anger. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I do what I do because of my expectation that the other person will always be there to attend to my needs upon request.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I act to attend to my needs upon my request I want to avoid disagreement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed that I want to avoid disagreement because I am longing for peace.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of anger because people make to much noise, Whether responding was angry or unfriendly because I was longing for peace.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I want to avoid the energy of anger I made an appointment to be especially friendly, Welcoming and kind to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself That I've denied my own needs. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself Under all conditions I made an appointment I have to be especially friendly, welcoming, Helpful and kind to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I developed an unstable sense of self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I really don't know what I want or who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of anger When others do different. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming: 'doing different as what I expect makes them act negligently or indifferently'. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself Demanding others: 'what you do, you do on my terms'.

If and when I demands others, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand when I experience a correction because of my observation of what others do should be different I manifest inequality.  

I commit myself when I experience a correction because of my observation of what others do should be different and that's why I manifest inequality, I realize that It is my struggle which I will look at within my Selfhonest self-forgiveness writings. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme