Day 659 the good.

From what ground does the human good arise? As the good (positivity) bubbles up out of a experience of negativity? 

What's interesting is to know what the germ of negativity is, Which is the reason to act well, without understanding the origin of this negativity. To be honest, honestly investigate the aspects of the mind which started to accept the negative and face the germ of negativity by Selfforgiveness.


It is our free will, as our Beingness to accept look and see these aspects.
It is the greatest love that will tolerate free will to remain. This form of trust and tolerance is only present within the perfect, as our innocence Beingness. Where neither suspicion nor doubt nor fear is present, the Selfhonest Beingness is absolutely free, until IT creates its own demons.

IT - I Tolerated my suspicion, doubt and fear. My reasons for avoiding situations or people, blame, cynicism and other delusions. And then, as a solution, I use the method of positive thinking, or alcohol drinking lol, to suppres my own demon darksite. 

Mine, Our darksite is there and is discovered precisely by negativity. By seeing it, then it can be disbanded by honest Selfforgiveness. Don't blame yourself for it, and then Develop "a partnership based on mutual respect and understanding for the acceptance and allowance of the darksite".

First, being judgment-free, is to Recognize by being honest that you judge yourself, or doubt yourself, or experience yourself as worthless.

Write your self to freedom. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am not judgment-free yet.

If and when I blame myself ''I am not good enough, then I Stop myself and Breath''.

I realize see and understand thinking I am good enough If I have more money. Because I don't have enough money, people will not appreciate me, accept me Because without money 'for them', so for myself, ''not attractive''.

If and when I start thinking - 'I need to be attractive (because I am not attractive)' then I Stop myself and Breath.

I commit myself every time that I use money as excuse, a yardstick to devalue myself, that I look to the aspects of my fear that I need to look and stand equal with my assumption 'am I not attractive enough'.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme