Day 648 irritated.

I feel irritated when T ask me something to do. I feel irritation when I ask T why T never visits me and why T doesn't answer me when I ask T. 

I realize, see and understand that I feel irritated when I ask about T's Planning about a specific event, because T tells me 'I have arranged everything To manage this event in the right direction. Then, a week later T tells me that T did not Has organized What needs to be Done!

I don't know what I can do more than asking questions, asking for answers, asking for an agreement to figure out what T wants. 


I realize see and understand last Week I was in a shop and asked a woman who looked at me 'madam am I standing too close?' This in connection with the  applicable social distance measure. 

She reacted irritated and said: 'you don't have to ask me this question you know the answer by yourself.' She was frustrated that I came to close and that she needed to step aside. In a way madam was right that I came to close. 

I realize, see and understand that the way 'madam' acted, frustrated, is the way I feel inside myself when I think about the Way T acts and then experience the energy of irritation. 

Realization 
I realize, see and understand that, In the store I decided not react at the frustration and Evil energy of the women. Other people which stood around me noticed that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not react. 

So the question was: 'Do what's right and treat others the way I want to be treated.'

Only a small part of The population cares about what's Best for all life. However, I do not condemn this by wanting to do the right thing myself. The woman in the store taught me an insight: 'Treat others the way I want to be treated.'

I realize, see and understand when I experience frustration that I had a different outcome in mind. An outcome in my mind, something I expect which others need to do, for example garbage thrown on the street, which makes me feel irritated, because people do not Throwing their junk In the dumpsters. 



Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I neglected the messages from others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I neglect the messages from others and focus at the emotional aspects, as a sort of gossip to Justification and promote my own.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking when I see Garbage on the the street people thrown there stuff there On purpose. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking when I see garbage on the streets, this is a Failure of those 'tokkies' to comply with agreements.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I play with the agreement to comply with agreements and then neglect what I agreed to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I neglect what I agreed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blame others for throwing garbage at the streets. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself That I'm justified myself to think that those others have a failure in there behavior.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself 'what I Classify As a failure within others behavior, my interpretation, I realize, see and understand Depends of the context or the person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the context or person is part of my opinion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my behavior depends Which person, I use and interprets as the behavior, which manifests my annoyance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blame others As a result of my conditions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I use the result of my condition, as the Starting point, which reflects my expectations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I expect from people not thrown away garbage in public. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that people should behave decent in public. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking that people should behave decent in public the way I accepted and allowed myself to follow as ordered by the instructions of My parents.

If and when I order others that they has to follow up my startingpoint of instruction, my control modus, then I Stop myself and Breath. 
I realize, see and understand that when I experience irritation it's about the information, as the startingpoint, of modus of control, which reflects the different perspectives of the personality within my mind.
I realize see and understand that I want to look at what I see. 
I commit myself that I first look at what I see after I Breath myself free from irritation.

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme