Day 642 I am done with it.

For context, please see previous blog


Done, a decision I made. A interpretation After observation which I accepted and allowed myself to Assume. A reaction translated into action. 

A seemingly perfect image where behind frustration and aggression hide. Smiling faces and friendly helpful people, who let their frustration flow once the customers had left the building. 

Seemingly lovely people who harassed me with their uncontrolled quarrels and expressions of despair. 

I realize, see and understand that Since I have been living in my current home for seventeen years my mother visited me five times. The reason she doesn't visit me she told me more often is because 'I don't like the environment where you live in.' 

I realize, see and understand that there are always conditions standing in between separation and Oneness and Equality. 

Selfforgiveness 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted the energy of quarrels and expressions of despair within my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the experience of the energy of harassment became common sense in my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that people who showed and harassed me, triggers me that I experience my inner frustration of harassment. 

If and when I am thinking 'I am done with it', then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize, see and understand when I think I am done with it, I manifest separation instead of Oneness and Equality What's Best for All Life. 

I commit myself that I have to accept and allow myself that I stand equal with my frustration and when I'm thinking 'I am done with it, I just will Breath as a choice stand Equal as Oneness and Equality What's the Best for all life.

Self education and Self awareness tools. 

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme