Day 635 I demand B to Love me

I see things which are useful for me. When I desire that B should love me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself desiring that B should love me, sounds like 'I demand B to Love me, now'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my desire Is my craving for love.

If and when I demand, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize, see and understand that my demand is the construction, from the virus within my mind experience, assuming because B is not tell me 'I love you', that is why I experience the energy of sadness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blame B that I experience the energy of sadness because the lack of the Confirmation I was longing for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was longing for B's sympathy and empathy. 

If and when I blame, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I commit myself to continue my proces.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme