Day 646 hypocrite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have demanded myself 'I want to know my true self, myself as Beingness, as I was intended to be. 

If and when I assume I need to be my Beingness, stand equal as Oneness and Equality, then first I have to recognize what I have accepted and allowed myself, the way I lost contact with my intented Beingness. 

I realize, see and understand that my assumption 'Being ridiculed' became my arch-nemesis. 

Lots of what was told, at the moment when it was told I already knew, and started thinking 'this is bullshit.' This is hypocrite. And because I accepted what I assumed it became my Hypocrity. For sure, I grew up in an environment where the energy of conflict disturbed the harmony where I was longing for. 


I realize, see and understand that there was disharmony within my mind and on the other hand I was longing for harmony within my mind, Beingness and physical body. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I assumed that This disharmony was caused by humans within my environment but actually this manifested disharmony is located within my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I supposed that a specific person tries to destabilize, break the harmony in the family, create disputes between neighbors and start struggle at work, is located as the information of demanding otherwise, as the expectation of demand within my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I grow up within the atmosphere of permanent conflict, so that's why I am demanding harmony. 

Is it a credit to me if I love who loves me? Don't the tax collectors do the same? When you pay the tax they will love you? 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking Someone has to love me unconditionally, that's my condition. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I harbor hatred and resentment towards those who do not love me unconditionally. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I demand others my conditions, to which sticks the energy of hatred and resentment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my mind conditions, a decision I once made, which causes me a lot of struggle, which separates me from my unconditional Beingness, from What's Best for All, Oneness and Equality for All Life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my accepted energy of hate and resentment, products of anger and frustration, I used to justify. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Justify my assumption that others should unconditionally Support me. 🙂

If and when I demand what others should do, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

Now I realize, see and understand when I participate within my Demanding character, I can stand Equal with my accepted and allowed mind energy of resentment, anger, frustration and hate. 

The demanding character: 'I assume that I have the right to get anything I want.' Instead disharmony I am longing for and demand harmony.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I participate in the energy of disharmony when I am longing for harmony. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself 'I assume that I have the right to get anything I want.' 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was disappointed that I didn't get the harmony at home and grown-up in a environment with lots of conflicts. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I I longed for harmony. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not equated with the energy of conflict and condemned the energy of conflict. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I I condemned the causative of the energy of conflict. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I hated en wrok ervaarde jegens de causatives of the energy of conflict. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I made the causatives Responsible for my inconvenience and expected them behave unconditionally harmonious. 

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com




Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Dualisme

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg