Day 634 love me please

I'm thinking why does B never tell me I love you hun.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I from B desire that B tells me I love you.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience sadness when I think about that B never before told me that I love you. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I forgive B that B could not give me what B did not received as what I expected to get from B.

If and when I expect from B to Love me, then I will Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize, see and understand that I can not demand B to love me because it's my expectation. 

I commit myself to Stop myself and Breath when I expect from B to love me. 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme