ingredients

InGreedIDieEnd 
Greed the outcome of what I already desire when I experience the energy of I want to receive What pleases me Until it ends because what I desire will be fulfilled. The thing I experience, If what pleases me always has to be comfortably And subjective Constructed stated within and as my startingpoint, grounded from a negative inner experience, From a negative inner experience which should be and become a positive outcome. The seeds of both, my mind pleasure and Self-created barriers. 

In~Greed~I~Die pops-up In the form of thoughts that tell me The aspects of my greed, That others will behave re-presented in me, As a character it triggers its energy and presents itself as mind format, for-made-up, within my physical body and Beingness. Within the history of my mind I created this belief. When I experience it difficult to receive criticism from others, then I am actually unconsciously keeping my blind spots 'blind'. I don't really want to hear what I not doing right. My first reaction is often misunderstanding. It can be painful to be criticized for my blind spots because, of course, I don't expect them to be. It can be painful to be criticized for your blind spots because, of course, you don't expect them to. 
I realize see and understand that I often do not see my blind spots myself and that is why I in general usually think that everything is fine. I realize see and understand that it is good to know that criticism is very helpful. Only when I really know myself, I can change my behavior and sometimes I need someone who can point this out to me. Those writings That offer me insights are very important because they are helping me to realize see and understand. 
My mind fills in the image that I register myself. So if I don't see that black spot, I think I see everything as it is. 

When someone else sees certain qualities Or defect in me, while I do not notice them myself, it is called my 'blind spot'. As far as the blind spot is concerned, awareness is needed: the writings tell me which qualities and pitfalls I do not yet see myself. An important part of the writing process requires sincerity and being honest. 

If you don't get a view of your blind spots, you will always end up in the same situation. You often do not know what that is and therefore what the cause is. Every human being has his or her pitfalls and blind spots. This means that you can come a long way yourself, provided you become completely honest with yourself. But almost always more is needed. The writings of others For example.
Self-awareness, or being true to yourself, is about knowing who you are and having faith in who you are. Being true to yourself or self-awareness relates to your own values, beliefs, personal preferences, and ways of acting. A lot of people often hear others give the important advice to stay true to themselves. However, it's not easy to stay true to yourself if you don't know who you are.

By becoming self-aware 'understanding your strengths and weaknesses', it becomes a lot easier to stay true to yourself, or Achieve change. You will also be more and better able to have honest and sincere relationships, because the people you are attracted to will be attracted to you by your authenticity to work on your self-awareness.
With emotional entanglement, a form of 'intimacy' or 'warmth' is experienced that feels beneficial (especially in the beginning). It is a kind of emotional land consolidation. Through your care and attention for the other person you get appreciation back. It is also a form of dependency.

Through my care and attention for the other person I was hoping for to get appreciation back. It is also a form of dependency.

I realize see and understand that it is also a form of dependency, What unconsciously arises from a self-invented rule I have the right to receive attention. I have no right to rejection is standing next to it. 
Because I demand, I only have an eye and Hear the greed of my demand. 

Anything that deviates from it, triggers my requirement to receive what I demand What should be an unwritten rule.
What should be an unwritten rule represents the requirement.
I compensate for this lack of secure stable attachment experience, affirmation and emotion-regulating skills by using extra avoidance, adapting to others, avoiding conflicts and asking a lot of myself.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme