Day by day I am bullshit

Should one assume that the intention of the other always will be good. That if the intention of the other always will be good: 'meaning that good and evil exists.'

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I assume that the intention of the other person is not good.

If and when I assume the other person Has a negative intent, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand because I assume that others have a negative intent in mind it's because I have this thought in mind.

what I see is me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have put my opinion on the behavior of the other person. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what I have in mind I experience as my assumption.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience my assumption after I observe the behavior of the other person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself after I observe the behavior of the other person will consists my negative energy charged Judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed that my judgment consists my negative energy charged interpretation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I need to be honest. If I am honest I am able to see my acceptance and allowance, as the conceptual, positive and negative charged meaning as energy, accumulated within my interpretation.

I realize see and understand I need to be honest that my mind is fucked-up lol. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme