Day 754 shift

A shift from thinking and Being controlled by the energy of mind into a Physical  presence in Here Requires dedication. For context please see my previous post. 

It doesn't mean that I don't think anymore but that I get of from my identification with my thoughts and be not longer possessed by it. If I am aware of this possession, of the seriousness of my Self image, than I can Stop myself and Breath through my story and seriousness of my self-image imagination imaginaire mind possession in that specific moment. 

The common thread is my idea that I was ignored by people with whom I want to agree something. 

As soon as I experience this specific absence I notice that I develop physical complaints Like colds and not being able to sleep. When I experience this absence due to lack of proximity and consultation with those specific people, I then ignore these people myself. These people have power over their decision to contact me. 

If I don't get an answer than I become a very annoying guy. I long for attention in the moment when I desire this. 

In my previous posts wherein I Describe that I blame that person, its me the one I've accused and provided with my assumption and the energy of accusing. The information of the stigma I pasted on him, in my mind I put a sticker at his mouth. To silence him so that I does not have to put my impression on him. My conclusion, my remarks that he always and always is claiming the center of attention.

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I found a resonable excuse that my common thread became my idea that I was ignored by people with whom I want to agree something. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I found a resonable excuse within the explanation I am ignored by people with whom I want to agree something so I stopped agree goals to walk. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I stopped with my agreement I need goals to walk. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself if I start with new agreements than I need start with goals to walk. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking if I want to walk new agreements therapists will Ignore me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming because of my experience with absence by ignorance do I miss communication. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself by lack of communication I can experience inner despair. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feed myself with the energy of inner despair. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I can feed myself with the energy of inner despair and if I decide to tell a therapist what I experience then the therapist starts Communicate with me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that there was a creators responsibility who created a snake which told us about the experience of existence of the energy of inner despair and if follow up this energy the therapist will start communicating with me/you. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself If I don't get an answer than I allow myself to become a very annoying guy. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Subsequently develop the energy of frustration. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking I do not receive where I long for, attention in the moment when I desire this. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I put my remarks On that annoying complaining guy. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking about that he always will claim the center of attention.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming he always will claim the center of attention, what annoys and bores me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what annoys and bores me is my opinion that the guy always starts demanding for attention. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what bores me is that I interpret and experience his stories as complaining.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself I experience no balance in myself how I give dosed attention and did not learned how to receive/desire for attention. 

If and when I start complaining, than I Stop myself and Breath.

If I start with new agreements than I need start with goals to walk. 

I realize see and understand that Because my needs for communication and attention remain unmet that I find this very annoying.

I realize I see and understand I experience no balance in myself how I pay dosed attention and desire for attention. 

I commit myself that I have to contact people Even if they don't take the initiative or if I think their initiative is too much.

But: ''IF YOU DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION FOR THE REJECTION, YOU START TO THINK YOU'RE WORTH NOTHING”

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme