Day 745 disagreement

Life Is always about self-interest. The mere consideration of one's own benefit, combined with selfishness and self-love. 

The consideration of one's own benefit. Selfishness (of the Latin ego "I"), I GO, and I' e-MOVE, self-interest, mere consideration of one's own benefit, combined with selfishness and self-love, is a consequence of one's mind temptations. 

Agree, face and clean your own dis(h)-agreement. 

At the same time, however, it is also a necessary and fundamental property of the physical body, which allows it to detach itself from this mind view and voice.

Thanks for reading!

Desteni.org

Desteni DIP I Process Lite 

Reacties

  1. I disagree that the Earth is a necessary place or one that has done ANYTHING but cause financial consequence, forced and abusive bills payments and debt paid to mental professionals who disagree I should I not want to leave or 'not want to be' on earth. Beyond that you now have Bernards friends in the afterlife, all dimensions and all beings within and as each person here manipulating everything so that some on earth only have their savings and finances drained and destroyed thinking they deserve it for 'not wanting to be on earth.' You would scream to sunette after living 2 years of such conditions as some do on earth. and beg her to allow you to leave' My own benefit is that thankfully my body is alsmost destroyed from so much alcohol abuse this life, the SELFISHNESS of you and your group is you telling me I have to reincarnate again and come down the vagine of another woman somewhere in time and space, which I don't even agree to.
    Im glad you liked the earth so much bro, some do not, so you let them go. Why is that so hard?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme