Day 746 rude

- rude

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself before I act that I not first ask myself: 'am I rude, will it be rude for my world and environment?'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I ask myself am I rude because this word pops-up in my mind so the energy of rude will follow.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I participate in the energy of rude. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I directed myself as the energy of rude. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that there are parts of me still exist as rude Otherwise, it wouldn't demand my attention. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not spend more time to investigate the energy of rude before I burden my world with it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience this burden as negative. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I as physical Attitude direct myself negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself That I expect others to behave positively because I participate in negativity.

If and when I insist on my own way, then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize see and understand that I does not first am involved, do not look at the rudeness in my mind, as energy pops-up in my mind and demands others to behave decent. 

I realize see and understand that I am not rejoice wrongdoing because I longed for the truth.

I commit myself that It will be decent look at my mind partial rude which still exists. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme