Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Day 743 supplement to Day 741.

Knowing the Lead.

Day 741 compelling versus enthusiastic

I wrote my post about compelling versus enthusiastic. But what I forgot is the experience of expectation within my mind is always coercive. 

So my Selfforgiveness statements are incomplete. 
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself that I experience myself compelling in communication.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience myself as compelling in communication and then take a deep breath.


If and when I think I'm acting coercive, I Stop myself and Breathe.

I realize see and understand that I associate compelling with enthusiasm.

If and when I am enthusiastic then I am grateful for this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of expectation within my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my experience in my mind will always be coercive. 

I realize see and understand that if I did not experienced the energy of coercive, coercived wouldn't exist. 

Thanks for reading!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme