Day 742 My I-Direction

What I own is My Acceptance and Allowance. Which re-presents my I-direction. What I see and experience, as soon as the I is active in my I. 

If the I corresponds or deviates, What I recognize And acknowledge. The image from 'my I desires'. Mostly confronted with, if I am Selfhonest, at any moment, whether or not offered by my environment. 

What my environment offers my I, like the way I recognize, this I already exists. It reflects my I as my past reality. 

The I in my I.

I as Bored
I as Judgment
I as Thoughts 
I as Experienced 
I as Emotion 
I as Feelings 

Those I's represents information. Being honest about what I Accepted and Allowed, will be the startingpoint. The starting point 'What is Best for All Life.'

This I focus reflects my I focus in me.

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme