Day 730 comparison the words I use.

When someone says something I automatically put my meaning over it. Like what was told manifest meaning for me. What was first 'what happened, or my meaning?' The chicken or the egg! 

Comparison of my Assumption as such, bleu should be bleu, or what I desire as the opposite, why is it red instead Bleu.

What I observe is always the why which deviates or matches, corresponding with something of mine what I missing or desire for. 




For context Please read my previous post. 

Actually what I see, is what I Wish others should do or act differently as what I receive, when things go otherwise as expected. I realize the way I perceive is evil. It creates separation. 

Once I see how not to live, I actually need to see how to live, because what I assign is what I assume should go in a different way. What I in general assume is that things will go wrong.

'Where about I complain after or before, I observe, always corresponds with my indictment.' 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the way I perceive my world is corresponding with evil. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in general I assume that things will go wrong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I complain that I'm having such a hard times. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I learned myself how to complain. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that Heard people say people were never OK. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was listening to people who talked about the deviations of others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I listen to examples from those who talked about the differences and deviations of others which I experienced as the energy of demanding how it must be the basics of separation. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was seeing that demanding how it must be, forms the basis of of separation. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted the words as demands of those people also told me that I Didn't must complain. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking they are Hypocritical. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking those persons are hypocrite after they told me that I didn't should complain and then started talking in a demanding way. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that they spoke with a demanding voice and complained about the deviations they observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I assumed your words shows no affection. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted my way of thinking that people need to show their affection. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blame people if they don't show their affection. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I made my point of view of it, about the behavior they showed me, while they were complaining about the deviations they observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I made my point of complaining. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I made my Prosecutor personality about it after I viewed them. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I became the prosecutor while they were complaining about the deviations they observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blamed them for that they were complaining about the deviations they observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I talk about the deviations which I observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I talk about the deviations which I observed in others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the way I complain and Criticize others sounds like I complain about the way of complaining which I blame them for. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I complain about the way of complaining. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the words I use, I use to complain the way I used to blame them for. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Treat others as a comparison of the words I use. 

I realize see and understand that where about I complain after, or before, I observe, always corresponds with my indictment.

I commit myself continuing my Proces. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme