Day 729 I don't want

Actually see, what I Wish others should act differently as what I receive, then things go otherwise as expected. I realize the way I perceive is evil. It creates separation. 

Once I see how not to live, I actually need to see how to live, because what I assign is what I assume should go in a different way. What I in general assume that things will go wrong.

'What I complain after I observe corresponds with my indictment.' 


For a long time I was focused on things I missed, for example that I longed for unconditional love, understanding and support. Through my saviourship I wanted to be positively confirmed. I wanted to do good things but they were answered negatively by others, or not according to my wishes. I also thought people were talking gossip about me because I failed.

The worst became my Assumption 'I am and will be ridiculed, because on the other hand I just was longing for recognition and appreciation. I also missed Physical contact through cuddling by my parents. Somehow I learned myself I couldn't enjoy the things in life because I expect adversity. I was unhappy with my life.

I realize see and understand that I have always longed for peace and less for life. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I Immediately think of is that I want go to sleep like I do in the evening. 

I commit myself that it's better recognize what my eyes see in here, than the yearning of desire; that too is vain and chasing after the wind. Yes talking and thinking about it a lot adds to folly, lol. 

I realize, see and understand that it's better to be satisfied with what I have than longing for what I don't have yet. When I am not satisfied, I will act like the words and thoughts I have in mind. I complain because what I observe corresponds to my indictment. What I perceive touches my Dissatisfaction. I'm responding to what people are doing wrong in relation to my alignment with what's going to go wrong. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself I assume I only will meet adversity in life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am responding to what people are doing wrong in relation to my alignment with what's going to go wrong. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I am not satisfied, I will act like the words and thoughts I have in mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I am not satisfied I focus on negativity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed when I participate in the energy of negativity Behaving like a prosecutor. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I got used be-having as a prosecutor. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am the victim of the circumstances in my mind when I am not satisfied. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the victim of the circumstances acts like a prosecutor. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have act like a prosecutor, partipating in then energy of the victim, as victim and prosecutor I tried to save the world. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I as procecutor
blamed and used the circumstances for being a victim, and then decided to disguise as to be the savior. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not see it's Better what the eyes see in here. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the yearning of desire; that too is vain and chasing after the wind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that where I desire for what I don't have now is useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what I desire what I don't have now, it's a useless discussion of my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the more words and thoughts I use, the more my dissatisfaction increases. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I Can't enjoy the good because of my complaining. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what I assign is what I assume that the things will go wrong. 

If and when I want to walk away from the things 'how they are Popping up around or inside me', then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand that I act like a prosecutor in relation to my alignment with what's going to go wrong. 

If and when I experience my relation as my alignment with what's going to go wrong, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

How the things are Popping up around or inside me, then, If I am honest, I can see, 'my mind intention, my mind acceptance or my mind allowance', what I assign to it. What I assign is what I assume, the things will go wrong. 

I commit myself Then, if I am honest, I can see, what I assign to it. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme