Day 723 cleaning up with writing work.

Cleaning up the inner mess, the junk or or gunk, of resolving tensions or reaction patterns, of coming to understanding and liveable solutions, and apply them to the best of your ability - essentially... Creating that peace, calm and relaxation we so long for, within and as ourselves.

No environment can give us that. It can only serve as a reminder of those qualities we slowly lost touch with, and invite us open up those suppressed and neglected expressions and parts of ourselves, to help us remember and understand who we are, or at least, who we have the potential to be and become.

''Still have to do the inner work, resolving tension or reaction patterns''. The environment of noise pollution shows me, helps me to remember who I am naturally, like my Beingness gualities of patience, peace, consultation and understanding. Nature uses its recovery and adapt quality.

No it's colder in May, birds are waiting. Due to the cold, crops bloom more slowly. Birds therefore do not hatch their eggs Because there is insufficient food available. My environment, wherein noise pollution is available, it shows me there should be, as my reaction and tension patterns tell me, peace, patience and tranquility. 

I realize see and understand that I can reach, achieving it by doing the writing work. In my previous post I wrote about that I don't have a clear goal in mind. My mind manifestation, as the tension and reactive patterns used to do on a daily base, tells me that I need a clear goal that I should to do something with my life. 
"At Desteni we thoroughly research and investigate the essence of what it means to live responsibly and fully. This research is done through the participation of everyone that is interested and dares to take on the journey of self-discovery".
Thanks for reading!

Desteni DIP I Process Lite 
Start your writing process here. 
It's available! 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Dualisme

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg