differences

Sometimes you have to walk a mile in someone's shoes to know why he took such turns. The turns she and he took then I did not understood.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not understood because I had something else in mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself I presumed as my assumption what I have in mind will be the best turn too take. 

If and when I do not understand, then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize see and understand that I do not understand because the way of the turns I want to take are different. What we see are our differences. This allows us to learn to see ourselves rather than as judgment.

Thanks for reading!

Jan Megens 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme