Day 712 critism as usual.


In my previous post I committed myself: 'rather then start and participate in the energy of critique. In this post 'why do I experience the energy I'm being criticized?'

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy that I'm being criticized. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself assuming I'm being criticized in Moments when my point of view is ridiculed. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself in moments when my point of view is ridiculed is because people start laughing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself As people start laughing Can it also happen that they change the subject. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that if they change the subject Suppose I'm not Worth it, I am insignificant. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself I experience the energy of worthlessness when I assume I'm not worth it, I am insignificant. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to not ask myself what are the starting points from my experience of being worthless. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I do not see The why which is triggered within circumstances when I start behave blaming myself. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself instead blaming I need to find out and ask myself many questions about the reason. Not because I was curious. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I did not looked for answers why I always received critical responses.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I always received critical responses because I expect them, those critical responses. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Always experience the energy of criticism. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself therefore I will receive Criticism as usual. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experienced always like always being critisized. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself then I started to behave like the Reproachful person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself if I act like the reproachful personality, make the choice and justify that I have made others responsible for the critique which I received.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I am the creator of the the critique which I received.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was thinking I am the victim of the critique which I received.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have meaning at the critique which I received. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I as the victim personality made others responsible for what I created.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I experience the energy of critique I act like the complainer. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself if I behave like the complainer, then decide to start critize the other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself I behave as a reproachful person.

if and when I experience the energy of the complainer, then I Stop myself and Breath.

I realize see and understand if I Criticize others, I participate in the energy of the complainer, experience myself as the victim and decide behave like the reproachful person.

I commit myself continuing. 

Thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme