Day 663 the I proces ability.

Ability or handicap or will the handicap 'with some help' become the ability? It's up to decide with some Know-how! 


Act as an impediment or decision to realize see and understand That I need some help! 

For example: "lack of funding has handicapped the development of research". 

How is help different? 

The word help means make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one's services or resources.
For example: "Roger's companion helped him with the rent".

The question is:

'Do I offering myself some help to do the outcome I have in mind?'

In moments when you know 'I am afraid to go out, now I realize see and understand I need the ability to go out.' This need: 'I want to go out - 'but I'm afraid' - this polarization causes stress. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking In moments when I know 'I am afraid to go outside I have lack of confidence to do so. 

If I experience lack of confidence, then I will Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand when I experience lack of confidence, I am thinking: 'Now I walk The ability to go out.'

I commit myself to be Self-honest and act the way I need.

Desteni I proces Lite resources. 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Dualisme

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg