Day 653 please don't judge others.

Do not judge others, because with the judgments by which I judge, I will be judged. With my measures I measure others by which I will be measured. 


Condemning others means turning oneself against another individual, deeming themselves better. Which feels like one things that he has more power, status, importance than the other. 

Oneness and Equality for me means that I First want to experience myself 'neutral in relation to other people, standing equal and respect their values within their Beingness.' Beingness as the Own autonomy without being accountable to an external authority. Thoughts and prejudices of others To which one has adapted and accepted to follow these values of others. 

I realize, see and understand that I feel irritated, for example, when people don't follow the corona guidelines or if they deviate from the direction I envisioned. I also realize that being and walking without criticism or judgements is A challenge. Step one should be to first be aware of my signals and triggers 'my startingpoints' inwardly which manifest my participation with the aspects of Desire and expectations that reflect my criticism and judgment. 

Criticism has taken on the meaning of a judgment about the content, value or truth of something. Usually the result is an unfavourable judgment. What we need to realize is that every human being, in his judgment, uses his own norms and values as 'best' measure(s). First of all we need to be aware of the content of our own mind judgements and criticism. 

This Awareness, neither that the emotion disappears nor remains and look at it without judgment. Look at it without judgment. Accept it. Don't valueing it good or bad and explain what you experience in those moments where you manifest the energy of, for example fear and shame. Feeling shameful for instance. Except it, tell yourself if and when I feel ashamed I will Stop myself and Breath. After this moment you will realize, see and understand what's underneath the experience of being shamefull. 

However, criticism has taken on the meaning of judgment, including yourself. Criticism about the content, the value 'right or wrong' Or the truth, my truth is better than yours. Where kritike was originally intended by the Greeks to Look selfhonest To your deepest secrets and obstructive Views that keep you away from experience yourself content in Here. 

So 'please don't judge others, as I judge and critize others' became the new normal. It's a shame where one Passing the opportunity to face oneselfs own thoughts and behaviors. Don't you think! So instead don't condemn others who deviate from one's own values and face them. 

The text you read can be recognized by the spaces between the words. Some moments a day, I stop myself and Breath and take some time to Contemplation. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking I need to prove myself to be positively confirmed by others. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking If others confirm me positively without contradiction, then I'm good enough and valuable. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking instead Criticizing and snubbing to me, others should confirm me positively, without contradiction but with understanding, then I'm good enough and valuable. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking when people behave themselves without contradiction but with understanding then they are good people. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always see and be aware enough, in the moments when I judge others negative, to not always realize that those thoughts, feelings and opinions are including my measures.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I put my measures on others that I condem them to follow-up my Standards and values.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feel irritated If people don't follow my directions. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that thinking that people should follow-up my instructions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feel irritated when people are Disobedient. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself That I criticize others as soon as they act differently as I envisioned. 

If and when I'm judging others, I will Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize, see and understand when people act otherwise as how I want them to act, after there discussion to do otherwise, that I active the energy of annoyance, irritation and frustration.

I realize, see and understand that after there discussion to do otherwise I critize them that they do not follow up my measures.

I realize, see and understand that Honestly observing one's mind Startin points, such as experiencing I need to correct someone, thinking my opinion is better, then I manifest inequality, honestly writing self-forgiveness at these points one is getting aware of the energy of inwardly accepted and allowed critique, so then one can Stop here/his particular participation to be and stand equal and Selfhonest with others in there world. 

I commit myself that I walk process and investigate my Obstacles that keep me away from being equal and Selfhonest.

The Desteni of change. 
For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme