Day 652 irritated.


During a phone call conversation I experience the energy of being critized. Without asking for information the person who I'm talking with condemns me without listening to my arguments. 

Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feel annoyed when someone criticizes me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I then experience the energy of irritation and anger. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that in my opinion what I contribute is doubted. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my contribution is misunderstood. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feel that I am being condemned. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I feel Disconnected after I experience 'I'm condemned, because they don't take the time to listen to me without hearing my arguments.'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of critique because I am inwardly doubted that the person which I'm talking to is not really informed and has no reason to condem me.

I realize see and understand that the person which I'm talking with has no reason to condem me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I think that the other person is not interested in my arguments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience the energy of  feeling miserable and misunderstood because the other person does not take some time to listen to me.

I Stop and Breath 
If and when I think that the person which I'm talking with condemns me, I will Stop myself and Breath. 

Realize, see and understand. The awareness. 
I realize, see and understand that: 'If and when I think that the person which I'm talking with condemns me, I first have to develop understanding that it's my inwardly anssumption which is triggered during the event.'

I realize see and understand that the person which I'm talking with has no reason to condem me. The awareness that I am inwardly condem myself is most important and makes me be responsible for myself. 

I commit myself 
When I experience the energy of irritation, I have to Stop myself and Breath first and the looking inwardly where I was longing for. 

The Desteni of change. 
For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme