Day 651 confused.

Impose rules and values on your children and then not follow these rules and regulations themselves. I felt cheated and confused by it. The experience of confusion became permanently present in my mind. 

Sounding confusion The fusion, the atmosphere, the circumstances of bonding during parenting, which I agreed to commit with those examples, my acceptance, became the energy of my mind opinions, assumptions and feelings, I Developed the tendency of the hypocritical and confusion experience I developed the energy of insecurity and indifference. At this point a message popped up 'I have to make the world secure.' 

Confusion 
Confusion is a symptom that makes you feel as if you can’t think clearly. You might feel disoriented and have a hard time focusing or making decisions.



Selfforgiveness 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I developed the energy of insecurity and indifference. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself at this point where I experienced insecurity and indifference a message popped up 'I have to make the world secure.' 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I developed the opinion that the world should be secure because I experienced insecureness and indifference. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the experience of confusion became permanently present in my mind. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I experience confusion when people walk other rules As required, because I agreed And follow these regulations as ordered. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I was thinking about my parents I experienced the energy of Embarrassment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself within this environment of uncertainty I developed the feeling of shyness because of the confusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because of the energy of confusion I developed indifference as the opposite to protect myself with my protectionchield of indifference. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself instead of certainty I participated within the energy and expectation to receive uncertainty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I primarily focus at uncertainty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when the atmosphere seems stable, at the same moment, I experience, 'this stability is hypocrite and will collapse.' 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking stability is unpossible for me to achieve because it will collapse at any moment. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I stability makes me feel insecure. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that instability feels like the prey that is hunted. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself expecting that stability should collapse. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself experiencing that a collapsed stability seems normal. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed experience if and when the stability does not collapse I experience the energy of Boredom. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I experience the energy of boredom thinking there is something wrong. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I experience myself as being bored then I have to provoke someone because the energy of boredom should collapse. 

The Desteni of change. 
For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme