Day 650 tendency.

Each of us tends to see the mistakes of others more clearly than our own shortcomings. The question is 'How I can guard myself against and Stop this temptation!' 

Example 
Today I replyed at a Facebook post. Then I received an answers back Which I experienced as a unfriendly and hateful response. 



Selfforgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I participate in the temptation to see the mistakes of others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I see mistakes because I demand to walk and longing for its opposite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I focus at mistakes and imagining that I can fix the mistake. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my solution for one's mistake gives me Permission to think, to assume that my solution is better and one's mistakes is lesser. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my solution as my support reflects my opinion what's better. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I manifest inequality thinking that I may stick my wisdom on someone's physical and Beingness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I put my opinion at others which I suppose to correct the other's mistake. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was lots of times corrected and then made the choice thinking: 'I am a mistake.'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself because I was thinking 'I'm a mistake, that's why D always corrected my decisions.' 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was feeling lesser after those corrections. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was feeling terrible when D corrected me with that hate in D's eyes. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was feeling and experience this energy of feeling hate and Misunderstood today after I got a reaction to my post at Facebook. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself after I read this post I was feeling like being attacked because I was overwhelmed by the supressed energy of hate and misunderstanding. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I feel attacked That I'm considering retarding hateful. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I consider retarding hateful because I Accepted the energy of Hate after I've allowed myself to interpreted D's behavior 'the look in the eyes of D', as hateful. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself when I react, at the message of the writer at the Facebook post, there is suppressed energy of hate involved. 

If and when I want to react when I experience the energy of hate, then I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand that I did not liked the reactions from D with hate in D's eyes, so that's why I commit myself to Stop my reaction of hate first, before I reply at one's Facebook post. 

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme