Day 623 lack of what?

'the things I want to achieve I will never receive'  Jan Journey 

The idea of lack of money dictates my choices. Due to the lack irritation and stress increases. That is why I believe that money should be better distributed. More equal. LACK constantly Rumination the idea there is something wrong. Something's missing. This way of assuming and comparing myself with lack, with missing, with something is wrong, repeating it, re-eating, will be the mantra. So it became the backchats of my mind. 

'It's True, the glasses of LACK one will Sees self as inferior. Then Inferiority will become the source, the accumulated source of physical body and Beingness stress.'

Scarcity Makes sure we take action. Subconsciously, we have the belief that things that are difficult to obtain, difficult to get, are better than things that are readily available. This makes us even more motivated to Faster get or buy what is difficult to get.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I belief things which are hard to get are better as the things which are available Right now. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was Longing for, desire to get the things which are hard to get. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I was desiring for the hard things to get because I was struggling with wath I was missing. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the hard things to get I was missing Motivated me to get. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking the hard things to get are better then the things Which I own now. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself thinking the things I own now are not good enough. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself experience the energy of the emotion Indifference because I am thinking the things I want to get I will never receive. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my IDEA 'the things I want to achieve I will never receive', which I accepted and allowed myself to be trapped in, after some Setbacks, separated me from my innocence Beingness. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the idea the things I want to achieve I will never receive is the deal breaker, my mind tendency, my biggest mind assumption which keeps me away from achieving what I want to receive. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself what I not can achieve I will never receive. In correspondence with this Head assumption 'we offer you the things you can't get because those things are better than your current property, and you know that, so here is your chance, buy'. This is the secret of the social media and the internet, the platform of the elite telling us it's possible to receive everything and all the things which ONE is desiring for. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that desiring includes the joy and happiness, the calmness, the compliments, the positive intentions from the people who are appreciating and Worship me, lol. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I focus at what is missing made me feel uncomfortable and scared and indifferent. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that my energy of indifferent walks me into my suppressed energy of frustration and animosity. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted this belief 'what I want to achieve I will never receive' which manifested my idea and fantasy about being a cuckold

Historically, the term cuckold refers to a man who was unknowingly cheated on by his wife. I believed that M&D bin cheating on me. They never where open and honest about there motivation. Where they were longing for in Life. I was never told. We haven't explored this uncharted territory. 

How my mind is cheating on me. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the first setback was my idea that I was not good enough to receive unconditional Support from D. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I focus at the point of LACK. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I lost my trust in M. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself during times I had enough, money never was a issue. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that before LACK of money did not was my point of focus, there was another point within my mind to consider. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that before the LACK of money popped up in my mind there already existed LACK of confidence. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that Lack of confidence is the result of A LACK of Respect. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I missed the Balance between confidence and respect. 


If and when I am thinking 'the things I want to achieve I will never receive, I Stop myself and Breath. 

I realize see and understand that this construct Needs my commitment to investigate deeper. The aspect of cuckold includes an deeper assumption, as an aspect, not about seks, but based on the fact that I belief that nothing belongs to me, only to investigate my mind assumptions, off course. 

What I give I will receive. 

Thanks for reading. 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme