Day 618 the table I see.

When I see something, I see what I see in accordance with my meaning I assign too. 

Mazes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I Call a table a table because I have accepted and allowed myself that I agreed That I gave meaning to that thing as table.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have learned myself that I use the word table as meaning when I see such a thing wich seems to be a table. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted the meaning table after I see a thing as such a thing.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I denote the table, already mentioned and assumed as the thing to be as table, as common knowledge of my mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accept the Criterion of table, perhaps as An object with four table legs, as my reality as truth when I see a thing which looks similar to the table I have in mind.
Wooden planks with a round cup

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that some tables I see have a emotional meaning to me in combination with the Thought 'don't put your feet on the coffee table, remove your elbows from the dining table.'
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that the thought about the yelling order 'remove your elbows from the dining table' in combination With clenched fists and fire-breathing eyes made me feel uncomfortable and scared before I went to table for dinner. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I felt submissive and anxious, physically cramped and focused on ill-manneredness when I sat down with others for dinner. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I started focuss at ill-manneredness and if/when I observed this behavior, I didn't realize that I was in this kind of behavior, which I created, which I loathed because I had accepted its aspects in myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that What I loathed as such, as words and images and memories is/was following my interpretation. creation. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I judged and blamed every thing and every person which Fits, and suits with the ingredients of my accepted and allowed ill-manneredness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that what pops-up into me as ill-manneredness, that I justified my feelings and emotions as evil. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blamed my ill-manneredness as being bad and a failure when I was irritated when I blamed people during table times when they behaved ill-mannered. 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I blame myself That I don't always realize the purpose of the writing process, otherwise I wouldn't react, which is to help me free my mind from all previous associations with people behavior at the dinner table. 
If and when I react because of my association with aspects of ill-manneredness then I Stop myself and Breath. 
I realize see and understand that The intention of the Desteni tools and exercises is to support me to free my mind from all the past associations and to see things in the world exactly as they are, a table and its practical usefulness.
I commit myself that, see previous post. 


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Dag 1 Luisteren is zeg maar echt mijn ding.

Woorden als topjes van de ijsberg

Dualisme